2011年1月30日日曜日

"About reading" (a newspaper article)

{diary}
Today’s paper carries an interesting story. It is about reading books.
It publish a reading experience about Yasutaka Tsutsui, Saichi Maruya, Kenzaburo Ooe.
They are one’s the best writers in Japan.

Mr.Maruya says “The book has the ability to read other books”.
“Thinking is important more than reading, but I am tired thinking and read books in the end”

I think so too.
I like reading books, and read the books everyday.

About two years ago, I read the novel, “Dance Dance Dance” written by Murakami Haruki.
I was impressed his style and expression. From then I have read his all novels including his short stories.
Further more, I have wanted to understand him, so I have read another books and listened to music quoted in Murakami Haruki’s novels.
For example, “karamazov brothers” (quoted many times as his novel’s hero talking), and “It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)” (Jazz musician, duke ellington) ,and so on.

So, I think that the books leads me another world like Alice’s adventure in Wonderland!

(参考記事:2011年1月30日13版 読書欄 『本の世界 知の楽しみ』)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿