2011年1月29日土曜日

"Asakiyumemishi" version of "The Tale of Genji"

{diary}
My favorite book is “The Tale of Genji”.
I have read this book many times.
The nobel is translated by Akiko Yosano , Jakusho Setouchi , and so on.
I have read the book by some translators, and my favorite translators is Akiko Yosano.
Her beautiful word and sensivity made my heart trembled.

The day of my first reading the book is after finishing my examination.
During my examinination, I wanted to read the novel all the time, however I couldn’t take the time to read.
So, after my examination, I read all the story of the nobel.
After that, I have read the book when I longed for the beautiful word and story.

Today, I found books “Asakiyumemishi” in bookstore.
The books is a Japanese Manga version of “The Tale of Genji”.

PastedGraphic4-2011-01-29-22-16.jpg

I bought this books.
So, I am bubbling with expectation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿