2011年2月5日土曜日

I am trying to do the impossible

{diary}
I thought that I can set up a dual monitor with two notebook computers.
A dual monitor enables us to use two monitors.
You can move a photo in one computer to another computer as follows:

PastedGraphic2-2011-02-5-01-47.jpg
(ref : http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/twomonitors.aspx )

I hope that two monitor is better than one.
I use a dual monitor with one notebook computers and a monitor at a part-time job.
So, I want to use a dual monitor in my home, too.

After I thought that, I went to a “LABI” store.
I gave sales-person a question.

“Hi, I used muliti monitor with two notebook computers. So, I need suitable connections of monitors...”
“You are trying to do the impossible.”
“(; )!? ”
“Notebook computers cannot input a display but output.
So, you cannot used a dual monitors with two notebook computers”
“(ー.ー ;) ”

Soon after, I left from this store and returned my home......

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿